Caterpillar 249D Multi Terrain Loader Specs
Caterpillar 249D Height, Length, Width, and More
Heavy Haulers has put together specs and dimensions of multi-terrain loaders manufactured by Caterpillar. Here, you can compare and contrast the specs and dimensions of Caterpillar multi-terrain loaders with similar models from other manufacturers in the comfort of your home or office. The easiest way to choose a Caterpillar multi-terrain loader that will meet your needs is to survey your job site first. The needs of your job site should always dictate the specs and dimensions of a piece of equipment. Otherwise, failure to consider them increases room for making a mistake.
What Is A Caterpillar Multi Terrain Loader Used For?
Caterpillar multi-terrain loaders are used in environments that don’t require much disturbance. For example, lawns and mature yards. On our database, you will find pictures of different models of Caterpillar multi-terrain loaders with dimensions on each side. In addition, you will find well-described specs of the engine, operational, power train, loader, and weights. Heavy Haulers specialists are always ready to recommend the best trailer for transport based on the weight and dimensions of a Caterpillar multi-terrain loader.
Caterpillar 249D Multi Terrain Loader Specifications:
- » Ground Clearance: 0.64 ft in
- » Bucket Pin Height - Carry Position: 8.6 in
- » Bucket Pin Height - Maximum Lift: 9.85 ft in
- » Bucket Pin Reach - Maximum Lift: 12.2 in
- » Clearance At Maximum Lift And Dump: 88.7 in
- » Departure Angle: 34.5 degrees
- » Height - Top Of Cab: 6.7 ft in
- » Length - Track On Ground: 54.5 in
- » Length - With Bucket On Ground: 127.3 in
- » Length - Without Bucket: 99.3 in
- » Maximum Dump Angle: 48 degrees
- » Maximum Overall Height: 150.81 in
- » Maximum Reach - With Arms Parallel To Ground: 51.8 in
- » Overall Length - Track: 71.2 in
- » Rack Back Angle - Maximum Height: 87.5 degrees
- » Reach - Maximum Lift/Dump: 28.6 in
- » Turning Radius From Center - Bucket: 81.1 in
- » Turning Radius From Center - Coupler: 45.7 in
- » Turning Radius From Center - Machine Rear: 57.4 in
- » Vehicle Width (320 Mm/12.6 In Tracks): 66 in
- » Note: Operating Weight, Operating Specifications and Dimensions all based on 75 kg (165 lb) operator, all fluids, 1676 mm (66 in) dirt bucket, 320 mm (12.6 in) tracks, standard flow hydraulics, C0 cab (OROPS, static seat), 880 CCA battery, manual quick coupler, no self level and no optional counterweights (unless otherwise noted).
- » Vehicle Width (400 Mm/15.7 In Tracks): 69.1 in
Need Heavy Haulers to Verify Specs for You?
Call One of Our Specification & Dimension Specialists for a FREE Spec Verification at (800) 908-6206.
Extendable Step Deck Trailer
- Max Weight: 45000
- Main Deck Length: 63
- Well Width: 8.5 FT
- Legal Height Limit: 10