Centrifugal Bucket Elevator Systems
These have swift pace rotations for centrifugal force material deposits at the lifts top, moving at high speed with spread apart buckets. Ideal for granular, fine and flowing materials, bucket elevator conveyors are too fast for lumpy bulks due to the centrifugal forces involved.
Continuous Bucket Elevator Systems
The continuous bucket elevator construct is for gentler and slower processes for light or fluffy materials that should be prevented from blowing. Convey buckets in a continuous convey system feature placements of side by side without spaces to avoid material spillages at higher per rotation processing. Angular assembled and horizontally placed continuous bucket conveyors are ideal for bulky materials
Positive Discharge Bucket Elevator Systems
The positive discharge elevator works similar to the centrifugal bucket conveyor, but for materials that stick to the bucket’s insides, and where discharge difficulties may be experienced. In such cases, larger positive discharge conveyor buckets at low speeds are utilized for compensation by dislodging sprockets.
We ship bucket elevator conveyors all across the US, Canada, and Mexico with regularly moved systems including:
- • Bucket Elevator with Rubber Belt
- • Z Style Bucket Elevator
- • Scoop Style Bucket Elevator
- • Gough Econ Z Style Bucket Elevator
- • Smalley Stainless Steel Z Style Bucket Elevator
- • Enclosed Wipe Down Bucket Elevator
- • Delta Bucket Elevator Conveyor
- • Stainless Steel Bucket Elevator
- • Nedco Ultralift Bucket Elevator