For industrial-scale dissolving, reacting, blending or cooking, rectors and kettles come in handy while some instantaneous applications will require both processes. Jacketed for cooling, reacting or heating adhesives, lubricants, and grease polymers, reactors and kettles have a turbine, propeller, helical, paddle or anchor agitators. Double turbine or anchor stirrers can be augmentations to the rectors and kettles design for, particularly viscous products.
Reactors and kettles that Heavy Haulers transports are for the processing plants of resin, petrochemicals, polymers, agricultural chemicals, adhesives, coatings, plastic, rubbers, and general chemical industries.
Common Reactors and Kettle Machinery We Transport
- • Precision Bolt-on Dish Reactor
- • Feldmeier Reactor
- • Straight Side Jacketed Reactor
- • Walker Jacketed Cooker with Cooler
- • Pfaudler Glass Lined Reactor
- • Stainless Steel Insulated Reactor, Top Mounted Agitator
- • Prism Glass Kettle
- • Groen Kettle with Scrape Agitation
- • Lee Jacketed Double Motion Kettle
- • Groen Mixing Kettle
- • Cherry Burrell Kettle
- • Low-Pressure Jacketed Cooker with Cooler
- • Table Top Kettle with Twin Shaft and Scraper